Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database. Information about participation in the studies is available at the database site.
- AAHSD004930: "Inhaled IL-15 immunotherapy for osteosarcoma and melanoma metastasis in dogs," University of California-Davis.
- AAHSD004945: "Treatment of large skin tumors in horses using high frequency irreversible electroporation," North Carolina State University.
- AAHSD004966: "Use of a novel navigation system to obtain transbronchial aspirates of peripheral lung tumors in canine model," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD004967: "Integrating immunotherapy with radiotherapy to improve tumor control for canine cancer patients," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD004968: "Dosing and effectiveness of oral temozolamide in melanoma, lymphoma, histiocytic sarcoma, and hemangiosarcoma in dogs," Auburn University.
- AAHSD004970: "Intraoperative photodynamic therapy in canines with spontaneous gliomas," Guardian Veterinary Specialists, Brewster, New York.
- AAHSD004971: "Effectiveness of intra-articular autologous protein solution (APS) for canine hip osteoarthritis," Colorado Canine Orthopedics & Rehab, Colorado Springs, Colorado.