Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database. Information about participation in the studies is available at the database site.
- AAHSD004794: "Targeting tumor immune suppression with high dose losartan combined with toceranib for treatment of osteosarcoma metastases," Colorado State University and Tufts University.
- AAHSD004795: "Preclinical evaluation of TBX-3440 in dogs with neoplasia," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD004797: "Therapeutic intervention of radiation-induced dermatitis for canine cancers treated with radiation therapy," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD004798: "Clinical trial evaluating a novel therapy for the treatment of transitional cell carcinoma," Hope Veterinary Specialists, Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- AAHSD004802: "Impact of regional lymph node irradiation on the anti-tumor immune response for canine patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD004804: "Novel insulin formulations for minimizing pain and discomfort caused by injections," University of California-Davis.
- AAHSD004805: "NeuroQuel (levamisole HCl) for the control of signs of PNE (polyneuritis equi)," Pathogenes Inc., Fairfield, Florida.
- AAHSD004814: "Exenatide extended-release for extending remission time in diabetic cats," University of California-Davis and The Ohio State University.