Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database. Visit the database for information about participation in the studies.
- AAHSD004759: "Optimizing novel immunotherapy combinations targeting the tumor microenvironment in canine spontaneous osteosarcoma," Tufts University.
- AAHSD004763: "Clinical efficacy of OsteoBioScaff for the treatment of elbow osteoarthritis in fourteen dogs (pilot)," Veterinary Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group, Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
- AAHSD004767: "Evaluation of a novel ITK inhibitor in dogs with spontaneous T-cell lymphoma," Hope Veterinary Specialists, Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- AAHSD004780: "UTMD-GLP-1 gene transfer in Doberman Pinscher dogs with congestive heart failure secondary to dilated cardiomyopathy," Texas A&M University.
- AAHSD004790: "Silencing the canine SOD1 gene in central nervous system for treatment of degenerative myelopathy—a pilot study," North Carolina State University.
- AAHSD004791: "Pilot study: Phase 2 of the MDH pipeline-Bortezomib as first line therapy for osteosarcoma," North Carolina State University.