Save on registration
- Early-bird pricing is going on now. Save $100 when you register by June 12. Prices go up June 13.
- Earn Mastercard® Rewards when you register for any professional conference or continuing education event and pay using your AVMA Rewards or World Mastercard®.
Mastercard applications are subject to credit approval. Ask for details. The AVMA Power Mastercard® is issued by Pinnacle Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. All product names, logos, brands, copyrights, and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Two-for-one registration – If you purchase a One-Day pass for Monday, Tuesday is included!
- Vet Tech Bring a Tech Program – Register yourself and pass along a 50% registration fee discount to a second veterinary technician.
- Active military registrants are eligible for a $200 discount on their registration fee.
Save on food
We know the cost of food at a conference can add up—so we're doing everything we can to save you money at AVMA Convention 2023. A savvy Convention goer might not pay a dime to fuel up between sessions.
Lunch is on us!
All full conference veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and speakers will receive a $25 debit card that can be used in the exhibit hall café during exhibit hall hours and Tuesday at the Go Natural Portable located in the F Concourse.
Limit one per person. Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Available while supplies last. Be sure to check in at registration early to get your card!
Save every day
Attend these sponsored sessions: Sunrise CE for breakfast, Lunchtime Connections for lunch, and Refresher Sessions for light snacks.
DAILY COFFEE BREAKS AND WATER STATIONS
Available throughout the Colorado Convention Center and in the exhibit hall.
Save on hotel and travel
Book your lodging in AVMA's official hotel block by booking directly through the Convention housing site. Attendee housing will open in early spring 2023.
The AVMA is securing discounts on air travel and ride-sharing programs. Check back for more details!
Travelex Travel Agency: Email avmatravelexbiz [dot] comb (avma[at]travelexbiz[dot]com) or call 800-882-0499 and mention AVMA Convention for assistance with airline reservations and car rentals.