AVMA Virtual Convention promotional toolkit for speakers
The AVMA Virtual Convention is back and it’s powered by you! Taking place online July 29 – August 1, 2021, we’re thrilled to be joined by hundreds of speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and others who help power this flagship event for the veterinary community.
No matter what your goals are for Convention, we want to help you make the biggest impact before, during, and after the event. Here’s how:
Keep up to date
- If you haven't yet signed up for AVMA Virtual Convention emails, do it now!
- Follow AVMA Convention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Check out the #AVMA2021 hashtag on social media to stay in the know.
Get the word out
As a speaker, telling your friends and followers what you’re presenting will help highlight your expertise and boost attendance to your session. Here are some ideas to help you spread the word to colleagues, friends, and followers.
- Put it on your website. Include all the important details (who, what, where, and when), and make the information noticeable and easy to find. Use one of our downloadable website images below to draw attention.
- Generate excitement by talking about AVMA Virtual Convention on your social media channels. You can share one of our downloadable images with any of our example posts below, or post about your experience at a past AVMA event. Don’t be shy about asking your friends and followers to share the information too.
- Live video streaming is a great way to announce you’ll be at AVMA Virtual Convention 2021, and to capture the energy of the event as it’s happening.
- Remember to tag AVMA in your social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and use the hashtag #AVMA2021 for a better chance of your post being shared or retweeted by the AVMA.
- Do you have a blog? Write a post about what you’ll be speaking about at AVMA Virtual Convention. Be sure to follow up after the event with a summary of your top highlights and takeaways.
Website and social media images
Download these images to use on your website, blog, and social media pages ahead of Convention.