AVMA Convention promotional toolkit for exhibitors
The AVMA Convention is back and it's powered by you! Taking place July 29 – August 2, 2021 in Minneapolis and online everywhere, we're thrilled to be joined by hundreds of exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and others who help power this flagship event for the veterinary community.
Whether you're exhibiting with us virtually, presenting an online session, sponsoring an event, or supporting Convention in another way, we want to help you make the biggest impact. For exhibitors, promoting your business beforehand can help you stand out from the crowd and draw attendees to your booth in the exhibit hall. No matter what your goals are for AVMA Convention 2021, we want to help you achieve success and generate excitement before, during, and after the event. Here's how:
Keep up to date
- If you haven't yet signed up for AVMA Virtual Convention emails, do it now!
- Follow AVMA Convention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Check out the #AVMA2021 hashtag on social media to stay in the know.
Get the word out
Whether you're joining us in person or virtually, there are lots of ways to generate excitement about your participation at AVMA Convention. For starters, be sure to put it on your website. Include all the important details (who, what, where, and when), and make the information noticeable and easy to find. Use one of our downloadable website images below to draw attention. Here are some other ideas to help you spread the word to colleagues, friends, and followers.
- Generate excitement by talking about AVMA Convention on your social media channels. You can share one of our downloadable images with any of our example posts below or post a photo of your experience at a past AVMA event. Don't be shy about asking your friends and followers to share the information, too.
- Live video streaming is a great way to announce you'll be at AVMA Convention 2021, and to capture the energy of the event as it's happening.
- Remember to tag AVMA in your social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and use the hashtag #AVMA2021 for a better chance of your post being shared or retweeted by the AVMA.
- Do you have a blog? Write a post about what you'll be offering at AVMA Convention. Be sure to follow up after the event with a summary of your top highlights and takeaways.
Website and social media images
Download these images to use on your website, blog, and social media pages ahead of Convention.