By exhibiting at AVMA Convention 2020, you support the collective voice of over 93,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia and uniformed services. AVMA advocates for legislative and regulatory policies on the state and federal level, upholds the high educational standards of schools that educate veterinary professionals, and maintains the industry code of ethics and guidelines of service to appropriately protect animal and human health. AVMA is the spokesperson for the veterinary industry!
See infographic 2019 convention by the numbers
- MORE unopposed exhibit hours each day for a total of 8 dedicated hours
- MORE networking and hospitality areas throughout the exhibit hall
- MORE feature displays and incentives to drive traffic to the exhibit floor
- FREE access to all educational sessions with your Exhibitor badge to earn CE
- FREE meal cards for your booth staff
- FREE lead retrieval unit
2020 booth selection
Booth selection is based on priority point levels. To view the floorplan, priority group dates, pricing, and more information, please visit here. If you have not received your booth selection email by August 23, please email exhibitsavma [dot] org
Questions? exhibitsavma [dot] org
Get convention updates
Sign up today for Convention News for the latest information and exclusive offers.
Sign me up!
AVMA Convention Policies & Terms