The AVMA is delighted to offer a retirement plan for AVMA members as another valuable member benefit. The new AVMA Trust Retirement Plan will be available to practice owners and self-employed veterinarians beginning October 1.
Helping independent practices stay competitive is front and center for the AVMA, and this new offering is another best-in-breed resource for veterinary business owners. The AVMA retirement plan leverages the power and size of the AVMA community to provide a product that meets the unique needs of veterinary businesses of any size, providing all the benefits of large employer plans:
- Lower management costs, thanks to group buying power
- Reduced fiduciary burden
- Simplified plan administration
- A choice of investments selected and monitored by a delegated investment fiduciary
- Ability to customize the plan design to meet the business’ objectives
- High-quality services with access to online education, advice-oriented solutions, and financial advisor support
The AVMA retirement plan, offered through Transamerica in partnership with TAG Resources and Envestnet Retirement Solutions, is available exclusively to AVMA members.
To learn more about the program, visit avmalifeplans.com/ARP.
For questions, or to schedule a personal consultation, email AVMATrustRetirementPlantransamerica [dot] com or call 312-596-5336.