With over 100 veterinary CE courses on topics ranging from anesthetic monitoring to spay/neuter to personal finance, AVMA Axon is your home base for managing your digital continuing education. New features make it even easier to sort webinars, monitor progress, showcase your accomplishments, and share courses with colleagues.
Explore these new dashboard features
Axon users now have even more tools to find and manage learning, and to connect with colleagues and the broader veterinary community. Take advantage of these new features when you sign in to your account on AVMA Axon:
- Use the enhanced filter to search by course name, last course accessed, and courses in progress.
- Track your progress toward course completion.
- View courses in a summary or list format to easily search and access certificates.
- Download and share badges of completion for the Brave Space and Workplace Wellbeing certificate programs.
- Engage with fellow learners on the discussion forum.
Share your experiences with colleagues
Is there a course you know a colleague or friend would be interested in? Is there a topic you think your practice team would benefit from exploring? Now you can quickly share courses with anyone through new social sharing buttons on each course page. Send links via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or email.
Explore recent titles and upcoming live webinars
There’s no better time to take advantage of the new features available on AVMA Axon. While you’re at it, be sure to check out some of the new titles that have been added recently to the course catalog. They include 10 of the most popular sessions from AVMA’s Virtual Convention this past August, featuring topics like spay/neuter and tips from the ER. Other recent additions:
Also register to attend these upcoming live webinars: