Service is what veterinary medicine is all about. In 2020, AVMA members and the AVMA stepped up to support those we serve and each other. Together, in a uniquely extraordinary year, we made 2020 a year of opportunity, adaptability, collaboration, grace, and much more.
The 2020 AVMA Annual Report highlights our collective achievements. Many of these were the result of exemplary collaboration across the profession. All were made possible by the support, hard work, and contributions of all AVMA members.
Thank you, members!
The AVMA could not be more humbled to serve the champions of animal and human health who power this Association—and our profession. Thank you for your support and service, and for making it possible for the AVMA community to work together every day to empower members to thrive professionally and personally.
Here are just a few examples of what we accomplished together in 2020:
- COVID-19 information and resources used by nearly 2 million people
- AVMA Virtual Convention: 160 CE hours offered, drawing 4,200 attendees
- Brave Space Certificate Program launched
- Euthanasia guidelines updated
- Over 1,200 legislative and regulatory alerts sent to state and allied veterinary associations
- Media outreach generating record levels of coverage (over 30 billion media impressions), driving public visibility for the profession
Learn more about our joint achievements in the 2020 AVMA Annual Report, now available for free download. AVMA is powered by each and every AVMA member. Congratulations on all we’ve done together!
Download your annual report