Are you looking for new ideas to build your practice, or solve your most pressing business challenges?
Every fall, the AVMA presents the leading conference exploring veterinary business and economic matters. The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum started life several years ago as the AVMA Economic Summit, and has evolved in 2021 to reflect its comprehensive and practical focus on business issues that matter to everyday veterinary practices.
The forum is an interactive and collaborative conversation that brings together practice owners and veterinary team members with veterinary and business visionaries from around the globe. This year’s meeting focuses on reimagining the veterinary practice and the profession. The event takes a unique approach to veterinary economics, offering global perspectives and innovative business insights from both within and outside the profession. It will take place virtually October 14-16, 2021. Registration opens next month.
What will you learn?
COVID-19 has brought widespread change to veterinary practice, and our profession will continue to evolve and shift in the months and years ahead. The 2021 Veterinary Business and Economic Forum will identify opportunities and practical strategies for building veterinary businesses and strengthening the profession economically. Among the topics it will showcase:
- Leading-edge insight on business trends and consumer behavior
- Interactive dialogue among attendees and presenters
- Successful business strategies that generate value
- How to use behavioral economics to grow veterinary practices
- What to expect from the economy and how to prepare for it
Attendees will hear from over two dozen speakers, and take part in breakout and networking sessions that encourage practical idea-sharing and brainstorming among participants. New this year, attendees will have access to a resource center containing industry reports, practice metrics, and other valuable news and information from AVMA and our partners.
Who should attend?
AVMA’s Veterinary Business and Economic Forum is the event for any veterinary professional looking to improve individual performance or better understand and influence the economic future of the profession.
- Veterinary practice owners, hospital directors, or practice managers interested in improving everyday business decisions by harnessing research and behavioral insights
- Business leaders seeking the latest data on supply and demand for veterinary services, including consumer trends in pet ownership
- Members of state or specialty veterinary groups who want to improve the profession’s economic sustainability and help veterinary team members thrive
- Academic leaders looking to understand economic trends in veterinary education and opportunities for new veterinary graduates
- Industry partners seeking innovative opportunities to support veterinary economic growth and advance the profession
Registration opens in July
For more information, visit avma.org/EconForum. We’ll be sharing important news, including featured speakers and session topics, and announcing the official event registration next month.
Special thanks to our presenting partner: