Seven-plus months of life in a pandemic has taught us all a lot about our clients’ needs, our teams’ resilience, and the strength of the veterinary profession. These topics will be front and center when business owners, practitioners, and economic thought leaders come together to learn from each other at this month’s AVMA’s Economic Summit.
Join attendees October 26-28 to gain practical strategies to transform your business, build partnerships, and thrive in today’s veterinary landscape. The summit will take place entirely online, so there’s no cost for travel or hotel, and the only time spent away from work is your actual time spent in CE sessions and networking events. View the schedule here.
What will you learn?
The practical topics covered at the 2020 summit will include ”language to use” and “language to lose” for more successful conversations with clients, best practices for pricing veterinary services, and understanding how COVID-19 has impacted pet owners. You’ll come away with valuable insights and actionable tools to implement right away in your practice or workplace.
Attendees will learn:
- The mindset of pet owners across the country, and what they're looking for in a veterinary practice
- Language and techniques that will help you convey to clients the value of veterinary care
- What drives clients’ perceptions of value and why it matters for the way we price veterinary services
- What the economy will look like in the post-pandemic world and how small businesses like veterinary practices will be impacted
- How COVID-19 has impacted pet ownership, veterinary care, telemedicine, and the purchase of pet food and medications
- What you can do to prepare for the veterinary industry's most pressing challenges and opportunities, so that you can reimagine and create your next normal
Connect and collaborate with peers
Get excited! The 2020 AVMA Economic Summit also will offer learning and collaboration beyond the virtual classroom. You’ll have a slew of opportunities to network with colleagues, build valuable relationships, share ideas in forums, and join breakout discussions with fellow attendees to discuss how you can implement the new tactics and strategies you’ve learned.
Watch this video for a preview of what you can expect at this year’s meeting: