Clinical CE from AVMA Convention: Now on demand
View attendees’ most popular sessions on AVMA Axon®
Some of the most popular sessions from AVMA Virtual Convention 2021 are now available on demand. Head over to AVMA Axon, where you can choose from nine new clinical courses, each offering 1 hour of continuing education (CE) credit
- Chronic pain management in cats: New advances
- Trauma dos and don’ts
- Fevers of unknown origin: Making the unknown known
- Cytology for the practitioner
- Dyspnea: Respiratory distress in cats and dogs
- Toxins: Top 10 affecting dogs and cats
- Cardiac patients: 10 common patient care mistakes
- Anaphylaxis in companion animals: What to know
- Chronic vomiting in cats: Reasons and treatment
Each course costs only $15 for AVMA and Student AVMA (SAVMA) members, and $30 for all other veterinary professionals.
Get inspired with these free sessions
If you’re looking for inspiration, these three courses—also from AVMA Virtual Convention—fit the bill. They’re available on Axon free of charge for all members of the veterinary community, and each offers 1 hour of CE credit:
- Vet set go: How to inspire future veterinarians
- Princess found: You are more than your title
- Atul Gawande: Cowboys and pit crews
You can find all 12 sessions in the Best of AVMA Convention series on AVMA Axon.
Whatever your areas of interest, from clinical skills to practice management or wellbeing—AVMA Axon® has you covered. Don’t miss these additional courses that were added recently to the on-demand webinar catalog. Subscribe to the AVMA Axon newsletter to be among the first to know when new courses are added.
Add New Comment