Skip to main content
1-10 of 18 results
SharePoint Site
Planning to transport your pets or other animals within the U.S. or internationally? If so, you will likely need a certificate of veterinary inspection (CVI).
Date: 2/18/2018 Size: 67KB

Web Page
Veterinarians should provide an acclimation certificate only as an attachment to a certificate of veterinary inspection
Date: 10/1/2014 Size: 69KB

Web Page
The AVMA Executive Board has approved a model certificate of veterinary inspection for companion animals to travel in the US.
Date: 5/13/2015 Size: 64KB

Web Page
Policy changes enacted in April provide new or adjusted advice from the AVMA on work environments, competition, court-ordered
Date: 3/17/2016 Size: 68KB

Web Page
A third of states and the District of Columbia require reports from veterinarians when they dispense controlled substances
Date: 1/19/2017 Size: 103KB

Web Page
The American Association of Equine Practitioners addressed the topic of ethics head-on at its annual convention this past
Date: 2/1/2017 Size: 95KB

Web Page
The Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service launched a new website in July dedicated to international pet
Date: 8/17/2016 Size: 64KB

Web Page
Acclimation statements may be requested by airlines so that they might ship dogs and cats
Date: 7/23/2014 Size: 88KB duplicates

Web Page
The Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Rule, which took effect in March 2013, establishes minimum national official identification and documentation requirements
Date: 9/14/2017 Size: 127KB

Web Page
Common CVI Mistakes
Date: 12/13/2016 Size: 98KB duplicates