Updating Employer Account
The AVMA Veterinary Career Center (VCC) is a well-known niche veterinary professional online job board for recruiting candidates for your entire veterinary team. The VCC is monitored closely by candidates for many positions on a daily basis. Our pool of registered job seekers continues to grow every day and more people may view the job listings without registering.
How do I find and log into the Veterinary Career Center?
Within the AVMA website, the Veterinary Career Center is easy to find:
- Click on the "Career Center" link at the top of any page of the AVMA site. That will take you right to the VCC home page!
- Click on "Post a Job" to get to the Employer Sign In page
- Clicking on the "Sign In" link at the top right of the VCC home page brings you to the AVMA website sign in page, which is different from the VCC!
- You can also click on "View My Employer Account" on the left side, which will bring you right to the Employer Sign In page.
- If you forgot your password or need to start a new account, you can do that from the Sign In page.
See the screen shots below.
How do I receive the member rate when I post a job?
The AVMA provides members with a reduced rate for job postings. To ensure you receive the discount, please update your company profile to include the member’s last name and AVMA member ID number. Doing so will ensure that you are charged the discounted fee the next time you post a job.
To add the member last name and ID number:
- Please log into your employer account at http://jobs.avma.org/hr using the email and password that you used when you set up your account.
- Next, go to the "Edit Company Profile" link on the "My Account" tab.
- In the AVMA Membership box, choose "yes" that you have an AVMA member working in your office and enter the Member ID and Member name in the required fields.
- Click the "Save & Continue" button on the bottom of this and the next page and you are done.
Questions? Contact AVMAJobAds@avma.org.