AVMA seeks feedback from VMLRP applicants
|Posted Feb. 1, 2011|
The AVMA is interested in hearing from Veterinary Medical Loan Repayment Program applicants.
Specifically, the Association would like applicants to share their overall experience and impression of the application and selection process:
- What specific improvements are needed to enhance the process for applicants to the program?
- How did applicants learn about the program?
- Did applicants have enough time to complete and submit their packet?
- Were the application materials clear?
- Will applicants who were not awarded loan repayment in 2010 reapply in 2011?
- Was the limitation of applying to only one shortage area acceptable?
Any feedback from applicants is welcome. Please submit written comments to Gina Luke, an assistant director at the AVMA Governmental Relations Division.
2016 American Veterinary Medical Association