Posted Sept. 1, 2009
- At the Fort Dodge Comedy Kickoff, comedian John Pinette jokes about his disdain for hiking and slow fast-food customers.
- The exhibit hall showcases industry partners and nonprofit organizations.
- The AVMA Member Services Booth has all the answers.
- Dr. Larry R. Corry, AVMA president, confers a diploma and a hearty handshake on graduation from FutureVet Camp.
- The Bayer Bash offers an opportunity to eat, drink, and mingle.
- Natasha Bedingfield rocks the Merial Concert Series at Seattle's historic Paramount Theatre.
- What better way to pass the time in line than by reading the daily convention newspaper!
- Intense concentration is necessary during an interactive lab on head and neck surgery.
- Flip charts: $30. Magic Marker: $1.49. Knowledge imparted: Priceless!
- During another interactive lab, Striker and human assistant demonstrate the use of a ball for physical rehabilitation.
2017 American Veterinary Medical Association