AASV Foundation seeks proposals for swine research
|Posted Dec. 1, 2005|
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians Foundation is seeking research proposals for funding in 2006.
The foundation will disburse up to $12,000 in award money, with a maximum of $6,000 per project. Proposals are due Jan. 31, 2006. The selection and announcement of projects for funding will take place in March.
Proposed research must fit into one of the five action areas in the foundation's mission statement:
- enhancing the image of the swine veterinary profession
- supporting the development and scholarship of students and veterinarians interested in the swine industry
- addressing long-range issues of the profession
- supporting faculty and promoting excellence in the teaching of swine health and production
- funding research with direct application to the profession
For more information or to submit a proposal, researchers can contact the AASV Foundation by mail at 902 1st Ave., Perry, IA 50220; by phone at (515) 465-5255; by fax at (515) 465-3832; or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2015 American Veterinary Medical Association