AVMA accredits six veterinary technology programs
|Posted June 13, 2003|
The AVMA Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities recently accredited six new veterinary technology programs, bringing the total number of AVMA-accredited programs to 103.
The following colleges received accreditation for their veterinary technology programs:
- Athens Technical College, Athens, Ga.
- Baker College-Muskegon, Muskegon, Mich.
- Baker College-Flint, Flint, Mich.
- Globe College, Oakdale, Minn.
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, Fla.
- Pima Community College, Tucson, Ariz.
2017 American Veterinary Medical Association