Is an International CVI or health certificate required? NO

No, an international CVI is not required.
If the animal species is regulated by another authority, direct the owner to that authority (theState Wildlife Management Agencies,U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,NOAA Fisheries Office of Protected Resources, etc.).


Remind the owner that it is his or her...
This content is available only to AVMA Members. To view the full content, please sign in below using your AVMA member number and password.
Member Login

Enter your AVMA ID and Password:

Learn More About AVMA Membership
AVMA membership has many benefits, including access to members-only content on our site. See what AVMA offers for you, and learn how you can join.