The AVMA Advocate - Top 10 Things Going on in Washington, D.C. - March 2012
- AVMA sends funding recommendations for Fiscal Year 2013 to Congress
- Spring 2012 Presidential Roundtable hosts discussion on federal veterinary workforce issues
- AVMA urges Congress to approve $325 million in funding for AFRI
- AVMA members urged to call Members of Congress with message of "Don't cut funding for critical laws that improve animal welfare."
- AVMA meets with the Federal Trade Commission, discuss H.R. 1406
- Dr. Sonny Ramaswamy appointed by President Obama as Director of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- AVMA leadership met USDA Secretary Vilsack, celebrates 2012 Agriculture Day
- AVMA congressional Lunch n' Learn event will focus on animal welfare
- Capitol Hill meetings, legislative discussion top agenda for upcoming LAC Spring meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Nation's First Pet, Bo Obama, promotes White House Easter egg roll in a new video
2017 American Veterinary Medical Association